The democratic hand-book / compiled by Mich. W. Cluskey, of Washington City, D.C. Recommended by the Democratic National Committee.
- Washington : Printed by R.A. Waters, 1856.
- Conference Name:
- Democratic National Convention (1856 : Cincinnati)
26 pamphlets in 1 v. ; 23 cm.
- Campaign literature, 1856 -- Democratic.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1853-1857.
- At head of title: Buchanan and Breckinridge.
Includes Official proceedings of the National Democratic convention, held in Cincinnati, June 2-6, 1856.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cluskey, Michael W., compiler.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|