Imperial Germany / edited, with an introd., by James J. Sheehan.
- New York : New Viewpoints, 1976.
- Modern scholarship on European history
282 p. ; 22 cm.
- Germany -- History -- 1871-1918.
- Social and economic developments: - E. Structural changes in German social and economic development at the end of the nineteenth century / K. Born
Political and social consequences of the Great Depression of 1873-1896 in central Europe / H. Rosenberg
Elites and institutions:
Conflict and cohesion among German elites in the nineteenth century / J.J. Sheehan
Prussia's army and the Jewish reserve officer controversy before World War I / W.T. Angress
Higher civil servants in Germany, 1890-1900 / J.C.G. Rohl
Foreign policy, domestic origins and consequences:
Bismarck's Realpolitik / O. Pflanze
Bismarck's imperialism, 1862-1890 / H.-U.Wehler
Domestic factors in German foreign policy before 1914 / W.J. Mommsen
- Includes index.
Bibliography: p. -276.
- Sheehan, James J.
- 0531053741. 0531055817 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|