Organization of the conference, projects, reports, motions, debates and resolutions. Edition issued under the direction of the general secretary. English text.
- Mexico, Government Print. Off., 1902.
- Conference Name:
- International American Conference (2nd : 1901-1902 : Mexico)
1 p.l., 403,  p. 34 cm.
- International American Bank.
International Commission of American Archaeology and Ethnology.
International Bureau of the American Republics.
Commercial Museum (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Exchange of publications.
Public health laws, International.
South America -- Description and travel.
- Propositions presented by the delegates and reports of the committees, their discussion and votes cast thereon (p. 83-399): 1. Pan-American Bank. 2. Pan-American Railway. 3. Customs Congress. 4. Sources of production and statistics. 5. Exchange of publications. 6. Protection of literary and artistic works. 7. Qualification of the international, public and private law of America. 8. Patents of invention, industrial drawings and models and trade marks of commerce and manufacture. 9. Extradition and protection against anarchy. 10. Practice of the learned professions. 11. International Archaeological Commission.
12. Measures to facilitate international commerce. 13. Reorganization of the Internation Bureau of American Republics. 14. International sanitary regulations. 15. Commercial Museum of Philadelphia. 16. Rights of aliens. 17. Future International American conferences. 18. Commission on Production and Consumption of Coffee. 19. Claims for pecuniary damages. 20. Arbitration. 21. Dictionary of Mr. Rufino J. Cuervo. 22. Geographical Congress in Rio Janiero (Narrative of the journeys of exploration made by General Reyes and his brothers Nestor and Henry, in some regions of South America, etc., etc.).
- Reyes, Raphael, Pres. Colombia, 1851-1921.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|