Oklahoma; a guide to the Sooner state, compiled by workers of the Writers' program of the Work Projects Administration in the State of Oklahoma. Sponsored by the University of Oklahoma.
- Norman, University of Oklahoma Press, MCMXLI . ([Norman, Oklahoma] : Printed in the U.S.A. by the University of Oklahoma Press)
- American guide series.
xxvi, 442 (i.e. 450) p.,  p. of plates illus., maps (6 on 1 fold. leaf in pocket), ports, 21 cm.
Oklahoma -- Description and travel -- Guide books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Oklahoma Norman.
- Part I. The general background
Part II. Principal cities
Part III. Tours
Part IV. Appendices.
- "Key to Oklahoma Tours" map on front endpapers.
Foreword by W. B. Bizzell.
"Selected reading list" (p. 422-426) and index.
Dark blue cloth binding lettered and ruled in gilt on front cover and spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has underlines, marginal marks and ms. annotations.
Culture Class Collection copy has leaf in pocket wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Bizzell, William Bennett, 1876-1944.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|