Military commission to Europe in 1855 and 1856 : Report of Major Alfred Mordecai, of the Ordnance department.
- Other records:
- Washington : G. W. Bowman, Printer, 1861.
- Conference Name:
- U. S. 36th Cong., 2d sess. 1860-1861. House.
- 36th Cong., 2d sess., House. Ex. doc.
vii, 232 p. : ill., plans ; 30 cm.
- Military art and science.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- "Rifled infantry arms. A brief description of the modern system of small arms, as adopted in the various European armies. By J. Schön, captain in the Royal Saxon infantry ... 2d ed., revised and augmented, with explanatory plates. Dresden: 1855. Translated from the German by J. Gorgas, captain of ordnance, United State army": p. -232.
 leaves of plates (2 fold.) after p. 176. 13 folded leaves of plates after p. 232.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Library of the University of Minnesota (bookplate) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Minnesota State Library (bookplate) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mordecai, Alfred, 1804-1887.
Gorgas, Josiah, 1818-1883.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Rifled infantry arms.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|