Roll of commissioned officers in the medical service of the British army, who served on full pay within the period between the accession of George II and the formation of the Royal army medical corps, 20 June 1727 to 23 June 1898, with an introduction showing the historical evolution of the corps; by the late Colonel William Johnston ... ed. by Lieutenant-colonel Harry A. L. Howell ...
- Aberdeen, The University press, 1917.
- Aberdeen University studies ; no. 16
lxxii, 638 p. front. (port.) 27cm.
- Great Britain. Army Medical Services -- History.
Great Britain. Army Medical Services -- List of commissioned officers.
- "Explanations of abbreviations": p. lxviii-lxxii.
Bibliography [of Colonel Johnston]: p. xii-xvi; by P[eter] J[ohn] A[nderson].
"Sources of information": p. lxvi-lxvii.
- Howell, Harry Arthur Leonard, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|