Documents in relation to the dismissal of David G. Seixas : from the Pennsylvania institution for the deaf and dumb : published for the information of the contributors in pursuance of a resolution of the Board of directors, passed the 3d of April, 1822.
- Philadelphia : Printed by order of the Board of Directors, 1822.
48 p. ; 22 cm.
- Seixas, David G., 1788-1864.
Child sexual abuse.
Deaf children -- Abuse of -- Pennsylvania.
Teachers of the deaf -- Dismissal of -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Institution for the Deaf and Dumb.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Cover title.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Pennsylvania Institution for the Deaf and Dumb. Board of Directors.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|