Elnathan : a narrative, illustrative of the manners of the ancient Israelites.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : American Sunday School Union. Depository, 148 Chesnut Street, [1827?]
136, 6 p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- London Society for Promoting Christianity amongst the Jews.
Sunday school literature.
Jews -- Juvenile literature
Jews -- Social life and customs -- Juvenile literature
Weddings -- Juvenile literature
Children -- Death -- Religious aspects -- Juvenile literature
Conversion -- Juvenile literature.
- Advertisements -- United States -- Philadelphia -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The American Sunday-School Union was located at 148 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, from 1825 to 1827. "Feb. 1827."--date, p. 6 at end.
"An account of the death of a Jewish girl, educated in the school of the London Society for Promoting Christianity Among the Jews."--6 p. at end.
This title was listed in American Sunday-School Union catalogues from 1828 to April 1866.
Frontispiece signed: Gilbert.
Advertisements: 6 p. at end.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker 28781
- American Sunday-School Union.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|