The world is round / Rose Wyler ; acknowledgment is made to John L. Rose and George T. Renner for their critical examination of the text and illustrations and their many helpful suggestions ; illustrations by Ruth and Olive Riley.
- New York : Grosset & Dunlap, Inc., c1937.
- Picture scripts
48 p. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Physics -- Juvenile literature.
Physical geography -- Juvenile literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|