The French and English primer, or, An easy vocabulary of fifteen hundred common words : for the use of children / by the abbé Bossut.
- Other Title:
- Easy vocabulary of fifteen hundred common words
- A new edition, greatly improved.
- London : Printed for W. Darton, jun., 58, Holborn Hill; and to be had of all booksellers, 1815.
64 p. ; 13 cm.
- French language -- Vocabulary -- Juvenile literature.
French language -- Textbooks for foreign speakers -- English -- Juvenile literature.
- Primers (Instructional books).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- In French and English.
- "Price nine-pence."
"The abbé Bossut" is a pseudonym of Sir Richard Phillips.
"J. Adlard, printer, 23 Bartholomew-Close"--p. 64.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has printed paper wrappers retained, now mostly eroded; bound with marbled paper wrappers around printed wrappers, with front marbled wrapper torn and detached.
RBC copy is from Maria Hosmer Penniman Library of Education and was presented to the University of Pennsylvania by James Hosmer Penniman as a memorial to his mother.
- Penn Chronology:
- Darton, William, 1781-1854, publisher.
Adlard, James, printer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|