Plans for the government and liberal instruction of boys, in large numbers : drawn from experience.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Half-title: Public education
- London : Printed for G. and W.B. Whittaker, 1822.
xv, 238 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Hazelwood School.
Boys -- Education.
Education -- Great Britain.
- Publishers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Treats of methods at Hazelwood school.
- Local notes:
- LIBRA Rare copies 1 and 2 each has bookplate of the Maria Hosmer Penniman Library of Education on front pastedown.
LIBRA Rare copy 2 has ms. notes in pencil on verso of back free endpaper.
LIBRA Rare copy 2 has bookplate of the Library of the Presbyterian Board of Education affixed to front pastedown.
LIBRA Rare copy 2 has on front free endpaper autograph ("Mary E. Helmbold"), partially struck through, possibly of Mary E. Helmbold (1832-1921) of Philadelphia, Pa.
LIBRA Rare copy 2 has 16 pages of publisher's advertisements bound in at beginning of volume; errata slip inserted after last preliminary leaf.
LIBRA Rare copy 2: head outer corner of title leaf excised.
- Penn Provenance:
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Board of Education (bookplate) (LIBRA Rare copy)
Helmbold, Mary E. (autograph) (LIBRA Rare copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Maria Hosmer Penniman Library of Education (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|