The infant school manual, or, Teacher's assistant : containing a view of the system of infant schools : also a variety of useful lessons, for the use of teachers / by Mrs. Howland.
- Other Title:
- Infant school manual
- 7th ed., rev., improved and enl.
- Worcester [Mass.] : Published by Dorr, Howland and Co. ; Boston : Carter, Hendee and Co., and Russell, Odiorne and Co., 1835, ©1831 (Boston : Stereotyped by Lyman Thurston & Co.)
274 p.,  leaf of plates : 1 ill. ; 19 cm.
Religious education -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Christian education -- Teacher training.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Local notes:
- LIBRA Rare copy has a few ms. marks in pencil in text.
LIBRA Rare copy has autograph ("Clarissa J. Hubbard Deerfield") of Clarissa J. Hubbard (1819-1854) of Deerfield, Mass., in blue ink on blank leaf preceding frontispiece plate.
LIBRA Rare copy has laid in portion of newspaper clipping with poem titled "The Atlantic telegraph;" portion of newspaper clipping headlined "The lesson;" newspaper clipping headlined "New bonnets".
LIBRA Rare copy: many leaves torn and mended; lower portion of pages 261-264 mutilated with some loss of text and mended with blank leaves.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hubbard, Clarissa J., 1819-1854 (autograph) (LIBRA Rare copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Russell, Odiorne, and Co., publisher.
Dorr, Howland & Co., publisher.
Carter, Hendee & Co., publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|