Munimenta alme Universitatis glasguensis. Records of the University of Glasgow from its foundation till 1727.
- Other records:
- Glasgow [s.n.] 1854.
- Maitland Club. Publications ; no. 72.
Maitland club. [Publications. no.] 72
4 v. illus. 28 cm.
- University of Glasgow -- History -- Sources.
- I. Privileges and property.
II. Statutes and annals.
III. Lists of members. Internal economy.
[IV] Preface. Supplemental lists. Indices.
- "Mr. Joseph Robertson, whom the Committee selected as editor, had planned the outline of the whole work, and under his superintendence about a fourth part of the first volume was printed. When he was called to an employment which left him no leisure for such work, its completion was entrusted to me."--Pref., signed: C. Innes.
- Robertson, Joseph, 1810-1866.
Innes, Cosmo, 1798-1874.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|