An Apropos Alphabet with Immoral Conclusions / by an Absent-Minded Beggar in Red & Blue ; Whisperings Which have Welled from the Ink-Well of one T. B. D. ; Pencillings, which Portray and Picture, by F. F. L.
- Other Title:
- Pennsylvania Pennings : Being a Weird Language in Rhyme of Things Doing, Undoing and Done at the University of Pennsylvania.
- New York : W. S. Sterling & Co., c1900.
 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- University of Pennsylvania -- Anecdotes, facetiae, satire, etc.
College wit and humor.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Title within illustrated architectural border.
Printed on double leaves.
"The verses newly made by Thomas Blaine Donaldson, '99 C. The drawings by Frederic Foster Lincoln, '99 C."--Slip inserted at back.
Brown paper boards with white paper label printed in red and blue pasted in upper left hand corner.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Dr. R. Tait McKenzie by Thomas Blaine Donaldson, 1904.
- Penn Provenance:
- McKenzie, R. Tait (Robert Tait), 1867-1938 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Donaldson, Thomas Blaine (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lincoln, Frederic Foster.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|