Address of Prof. A.D. Bache, before the Alumni Association of the Central High School, delivered February 10, 1859.
- Philadelphia : Published by order of the Association, 1859.
8 p. ; 22 cm.
- Central High School (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- History.
High schools -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History.
Education, Secondary -- Aims and objectives.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Local notes:
- Albert Collection copy has a few ms. underlines in pencil on p. 8.
Albert Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Dr. Daniel and Eleanor Albert.
Albert Collection copy has armorial bookplate of Robert B. Cruice, M.D., laid in.
Albert Collection copy is no. 11 in a volume of 23 mid-nineteenth-century printed works concerned with medical education and hospital management at the University of Pennsylvania and other Philadelphia medical institutions, with spine title: Memorabilia. Universitatis Pennsylvaniasis [sic].
- Penn Provenance:
- Albert, Daniel M. (donor) (Albert Collection copy)
Albert, Eleanor (donor) (Albert Collection copy)
Cruice, Robert Blake, -1899 (bookplate) (Albert Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Central High School (Philadelphia, Pa.). Alumni Association.
Dr. Daniel and Eleanor Albert Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|