Nets to catch the wind / by Elinor Wylie.
- Other records:
- New York : Harcourt, Brace and Company, 1921. (Rahway, N. J. : Printed in the U. S. A. by The Quinn & Boden Company)
, 47,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States New Jersey Rahway.
- Beauty.-The eagle and the mole.-Madman's song.-The prinkin' leddie.-August.-The crooked stick.-Atavism.-Wild peaches.-Sanctuary.-The lion and the lamb.-The church bell.-A crowded trolley car.-Bells in the rain.-Winter sleep.-Village mystery.-Sunset on the spire.-Escape.-The fairy goldsmith.-"Fire and sleet and candlelight.-Blood feud.-Sea lullaby.-Nance.-A proud lady.-The tortois in eternity.-Incantation.-Silver filigree.-Bronze trumpets and sea water
On turning Latin into English.-Spring pastoral.-Velvet shoes.-Valentine.
- Tan cloth spine with cloth borders stamped in black.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. inscription on front flyleaf: "Dorothy Patten 1922".
Culture Class Collection copy has front free endpaper wanting.
Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "Hazel & Burton Rascoe from Elinor Wylie with affection & approval".
Culture Class Collection printed on unwatermarked wove paper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lask, Thomas (donor)
Rascoe, Hazel (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Wylie, Elinor, 1885-1928 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Patten, Dorothy (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Thomas Lask Poetry Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|