Love story [videorecording] / Aryan Films ; a film by Rajendra Kumar ; [co-director, Rahul Rawail] ; written by Mirza brothers.
- New York, NY : Bombino Video [distributor], 1999.
1 videodisc : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Love -- Drama.
Motion pictures, Indic.
- Feature films.
- Hindi; no subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby digital; 5.1 channel/universal.
- Two generations, two love stories. A rich but haughty building contractor loses his love to a civil engineer. The contractor then marries someone else. In time, the children of the two couples meet and themselves fall in love, but the earlier love story stands in the way of their happiness.
- Kumar Gaurav, Vijayta Pandit, Rajendra Kumar.
- Director of photography, Radhu Karmakar; editor, David Dhawan; music, R.D. Burman.
- Videodisc release of the 1981 motion picture.
- Kumar, Rajendra, 1926-1999. , Director
Rawail, Rahul. , Director
Kumar, Gaurav. , Actor
Pandit, Vijayta. , Actor
Aryan Films. , Producer
Bombino Video (Firm) , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|