A revised version of Shakespeare's Othello, the Moor of Venice : a translation to the language of to-day of the obsolete words, phrases, and meanings better understood and more enjoyed by readers of his day / by J. Eugene Hall.
- Other Title:
- Othello, the Moor of Venice
Tragedy of Othello, the Moor of Venice
- Tercentenary ed.
, 148 leaves ; 25 cm.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Adaptations.
"A dramatic composition not published in copies for sale"--p.  (first count).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hall, J. Eugene (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|