Definitions of access [videorecording] : where will they lead us?
- Other records:
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Postsecondary Education Cooperative, 
- Government document
1 videocassette (19 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 guide (11 p. ; 22 cm.)
- Postsecondary education -- United States -- Data processing -- Congresses.
Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission -- Data processing -- Congresses.
College attendance -- United States -- Data processing -- Congresses.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS format.
- Presents the results of the Policy Panel on Reconceptualizing Access and Its Ramifications for Data Systems held in cooperation with American Council on Education in September 1997. Five leading experts on access policy and research present the implications of broadening the definition of access as it is used in postsecondary education. Contains excerpts from the presentations, a brief summary of findings from a bibliographic study of research on access, and recommendations for conducting research and developing policy regarding access.
developing policy regarding access.
- "Results of the Policy Panel on Reconceptualizing Access and Its Ramifications for Data Systems"--Container.
- Policy Panel on Access (U.S.) , Producer
American Council on Education. , Producer, Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|