Tracking the footprints of the postsecondary learner [videorecording] : technology and its data systems ramifications.
- Other records:
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Postsecondary Education Cooperative, 
- Government document
1 videocassette (28 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + user's guide (13 p. ; 22 cm.).
- Postsecondary education -- United States -- Data processing -- Congresses.
Educational technology -- United States -- Congresses.
Telecommunication in education -- United States -- Congresses.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS format.
- In a conference held in cooperation with George Washington University in August 1997, leading experts on technology-based instructional delivery in postsecondary education examine questions about the implications of multiple choices for learning and credentialing in a technology-rich society.
- "Results of the Policy Panel on Technology and Its Ramifications for Data Systems"--Container.
"September 1998"--User's guide.
"NCES 98-242"--User's guide.
- Policy Panel on Technology and Its Ramifications for Data Systems (U.S.) , Producer
George Washington University. , Producer
National Postsecondary Education Cooperative. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|