East wind, west wind [videorecording] : Pearl Buck, the woman who embraced the world / Refocus Films ; producers and authors, Craig Davidson and Donn Rogosin ; director, Craig Davidson.
- Other Title:
- Pearl Buck, the woman who embraced the world
- Westport, CT : Refocus Films, 1993
1 videocassette (90 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
Authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Biographical films.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC
- Follows the extraordinary life of a missionary child, born in West Virginia at the end of 19th century and raised in rural China, who became one of the best known American writers and received the Nobel Proze for literature in 1938.
- Photography director, Thomas Kolowrat ; narrator, Eva Marie Saint.
- "PBS Adult Learning Satellite Service"--Label on container.
- Davidson, Craig. , Director, Author, Producer
Rogosin, Donn. , Author, Producer
Saint, Eva Marie, 1924- , Narrator
Refocus Films. , Producer
PBS Adult Learning Satellite Service. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|