China bridge [videorecording] / a NOVA production by the WGBH in association with Channel 4 and La Cinquième ; written, produced and directed by Michael Barnes.
- South Burlington, VT : WGBH Video, c2000.
1 videocassette (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Bridges, arched -- China.
Structural engineering -- History.
China -- Antiquities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Documentary television programs.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- As in other episodes of the series, archaelogists and engineers attempt to duplicate ancient solutions to engineering problems. In this case, the problem, solved during the Sung dynasty, was creating an arched, single-span bridge from straight timbers.
- Narrator, Stacy Keach.
- Originally broadcast in 2000 as a segment of the television program Nova.
- Barnes, Michael. , Author, Producer, Director
Keach, Stacy. , Narrator
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.) , Producer
Channel Four (Great Britain) , Producer
Cinquième (Firm) , Producer
WGBH Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- WG903 WGBH Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|