Ceramics as a global enterprise / edited by Margaret Adams Rasmussen and W. David Kingery.
- Westerville, Ohio : American Ceramic Society, c2000.
- Conference Name:
- International Symposium on Ceramics as a Global Enterprise (1998 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Ceramics and civilization, 1042-1122 ; v. 9
198 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Ceramic industries -- Congresses.
Globalization -- Congresses.
Pottery -- Congresses.
International trade -- Congresses.
- Ceramics as a global enterprise / W. David Kingery and Margaret Adams Rasmussen
Peripatetic ceramic educators and scientists in a global environment/collaborative research publications / Richard C. Bradt
The national research contribution in a global economy / Richard Brook
The International Ceramic Federation in a global community / Shin-ichi Hirano
Globalization in the advanced ceramics industry / Courtney Purrington and H. Kent Bowen
Evolution of the Spanish ceramic tile industry / J.E. Enrique Navarro ... [et al.]
Industry outreach in a global market / Charles W. Deneka
Chinese export ceramics in a global market / Rose Kerr.
English and American ceramic connection / Margaret Adams Rasmussen
A Binns eye view of ceramics as a global enterprise in the late 19th-early 20th century / Margaret Carney
Simlarities and differences in development of ceramic industries in the United States and Germany before 1930 / P. Lange
American-German interactions in the field of ceramic science and technology before and after World War II / Peter Fischer
Japan's role in global ceramics / Hiroaki Yanagida
Ceramic engineering in the 21st century / R.E. Newnham.
- "Proceedings of the International Symposium on Ceramics as a Global Enterprise, held at the 100th Annual Meeting of the American Ceramic Society, Cincinnati, Ohio, May 3-6, 1998"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Rasmussen, Margaret Adams.
Kingery, W. D.
American Ceramic Society. Meeting 1998 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|