Philosophicall fancies [microform] / written by the Right Honourable, the Lady Newcastle.
- London : printed by Tho: Roycroft, for J. Martin, and J. Allestrye, at the Bell in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1653.
- Women advising women ; pt. 5, reel 11, item 2.
, 94,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1900.
Mind and body -- Early works to 1850.
Knowledge, Theory of -- Early works to 1800.
Good and evil -- Early works to 1800.
Virtue -- Early works to 1800.
- Essays -- England -- 17th century.
Poems -- England -- 17th century.
- Poetry and prose on various subjects.
- Partly in verse.
The last leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 21.".
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Publications ; Oxford, England : Bodleian Photographic Service. 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Women advising women ; pt. 5, reel 11, item 2.
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.), N865.
ESTC (RLIN), ESTCR202988.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|