The wonder : a woman keeps a secret [microform] : a comedy : as it is acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane, by Her Majesty's servants / written by the author of The gamester.
- London : printed for E. Curll, at the Dial and Bible, against St. Dunstan's Church in FLeet-street, 1714.
- Women advising women ; pt. 5, reel 22, item 14.
, 79,  p. : plate ; 12⁰.
- Comedies -- England -- 18th century.
- A comedic, satirical play about a woman.
- The author of The gamester = Susanna Centlivre.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Publications ; Oxford, England : Bodleian Photographic Service. 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Women advising women ; pt. 5, reel 22, item 14.
- Cited in:
- ESTC (RLIN), ESTCN36132.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|