The Algier slaves releasment, or, The unchangeable boat-swain [microform] : no prison like the jayl of love, nor no such torments found : to those that loyal mean to prove, whose loves are firm and sound : this loyal person ne'r would change, like a true lover he : indur'd his fetters and his chains, and Betty's captive be / to the tune of, Awake, oh my Cloris.
- [London] : Printed for J[onah]. Deacon, at the Rain-Bow near Davids-Inn, in Holborn, [1685?]
- Women advising women ; pt. 5, reel 3.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (woodcuts) ; 1/2⁰.
- Broadsides -- Early works to 1800.
Songs, English -- Texts -- Early works to 1800.
- Ballads -- England -- 17th century.
- A ballad about love.
- Place and date of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Verse - "Of a constant young seaman,".
Microfilm. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Publications ; Oxford, England : Bodleian Photographic Service. 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Women advising women ; pt. 5, reel 3.
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), A924
ESTC (RLIN), ESTCR229034.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|