The Census comes home [videorecording] / produced by Public Information Office for Decennial Management Division, Census Bureau, U.S. Department of Commerce.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Bureau of Census, [1990?]
1 videocassette (18 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Minorities -- Services for -- United States.
Minorities -- United States -- Economic conditions.
Community development -- United States -- Statistical services.
United States -- Census -- Economic aspects.
United States -- Census -- Social aspects.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Illustrates how people use census data to build and maintain community programs and services, bringing census information "home" to all Americans. Focuses on economic development of minorities, and includes interviews with community and business leaders.
- Includes public performance rights.
- United States. Bureau of the Census.
United States. Bureau of the Census. Public Information Office.
United States. Bureau of the Census. Decennial Management Division.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|