Promoting ethics in the public service / Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Division for Public Economics and Public Administration.
- New York : United Nations, 2000.
- Conference Name:
- Colloquium on Promoting Ethics in the Public Service (1997 : Brasilia, Brazil)
iii, 45 p. ; 28 cm.
- Civil service ethics -- Congresses.
Government executives -- Professional ethics -- Congresses.
Public administration -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Congresses.
- Executive summary
Colloquium summary / Joao Piquet Carneiro
Higher civil service's ethics / by Luiz Carlos Bresser Pereira
The essence of public service professionalism / by Gerald A. Caiden
Ethics programmes as a means of fighting corruption: the case of the United States / by F. Gary Davis
The role of the private sector and civil society in promoting ethics in the public service / by Peter Unwin.
- "This report is the product of a policy dialogue which took place in Brasilia, a Colloquium on Promoting Ethics in the Public Service, held in December 1997"--P. iii.
"United Nations publication, Sales No. E.00.II.H.6"--Verso p. 45.
Includes bibliographical references.
- United Nations. Division for Public Economics and Public Administration.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|