Shakespeare and intertextuality : the transition of cultures between Italy and England in the early modern period / edited by Michele Marrapodi.
- Roma : Bulzoni, c2000.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Shakespeare and Intertextuality (1999 : Faculty of Letters and Philosophy, University of Palermo)
- Biblioteca di cultura (Bulzoni editore) ; 610.
Biblioteca di cultura ; 610
341 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Sources -- Congresses.
English drama -- Italian influences -- Congresses.
English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600 -- History and criticism -- Congresses.
Intercultural communication in literature -- Congresses.
Intertextuality -- Congresses.
- "Most of the articles ... were delivered, in somewhat different form, at the International Conference on Shakespeare and Intertextuality held at the Faculty of Letters and Philosophy of the University of Palermo from November 25 to 27, 1999."--P. 10.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 311-328) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- Marrapodi, Michele.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|