The life of Lady Russell.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Lady Russell
- Philadelphia : American Sunday-School Union, no. 146 Chestnut Street ; London : Religious Tract Society, [between 1848 and 1853?]
- [Additional series] ; 568
192 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 16 cm.
- Childrens subjects:
- Russell, Rachel, Lady, 1636-1723.
- "The American Sunday-School Union have made an arrangement with the London Religious Tract Society, to publish, concurrently with them, such of their valuable works as are best suited to our circulation... The present volume is issued under the above arrangement"--T.p. verso.
The American Sunday-School Union was at this address from 1827 to 1853.
This title was listed in American Sunday-School Union catalogues from Jan. 1848 to Jan. 1857.
At foot of spine: 568.
- Penn Provenance:
- Burr, Charles W. (Charles Walts), 1861- (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- 1848 and 1853 (between?)
- American Sunday-School Union.
Religious Tract Society (Great Britain)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|