The lives of Winston Churchill, a close up by John Davenport and Charles J. V. Murphy.
- New York, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1945.
, 88 p.,  p. of plates : ill. 19 cm.
- Churchill, Winston, 1874-1965.
Prime ministers -- Great Britain -- Biography.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1936-1945.
- "For permission to publish the Lives of Winston Churchill in book form grateful acknowledgment is made to 'Life' magazine."
"This book is manufactured under wartime conditions in conformity with all government regulations controlling the use of paper and other materials."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has label of Traver's Book Store, Trenton, N. J. pasted on back pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Murphy, Charles John Vincent, 1904-
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|