A guide to the reports on collections of manuscripts of private families, corporations and institutions in Great Britain and Ireland issued by the royal commissioners for historical manuscripts.
- Other records:
- London, H. M. Stationery off., Darling and son, limited [printers] 1914-1938
- Cd. (Great Britain. Parliament) ; 7594.
- Government document
2 v. 25 cm.
- Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.
Great Britain -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- Pt.1. Topographical.
pt.2.Index of persons.
- [Part I] issued in the series of Parliamentary papers as Parliament. Papers by command. Cd. 7594.
Part II has title: Guide to the reports of the Royal commission on historical manuscripts 1870-1911.
"Introduction" of pt. I signed: R.A. Roberts.
- Bickley, Francis Lawrence, 1885- ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|