The challenges we face : edited and compiled from the speeches and papers of Richard M. Nixon / [by members of the editoral staff of the McGraw-Hill Book Company with the aid and assistance of Mr. Nixon's staff and with the Vice President's full authorization].
- [1st ed.]
- New York ; Toronto ; London : McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., [ 1960]
x, 253,  p. ; 22 cm.
- World politics -- 1955-1965
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1953-1961.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1953-1961.
- America: Its Heritage and Mission
Coexistence and Survival
U.S. Foreign Policy: Peace with Freedom and Justice
Democracy at Work
Mission to the Soviet Union.
- "The material as been arranged and edited topically into twenty-two sections grouped under five major headings. At the bottom of the first page of each section, the reader will find a complete list of sources for all the material that appears in that section. Nothing in the book predates 1956."--Publisher's Foreword.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|