Abstract of the official record of proceedings of the Reno Court of Inquiry, convened at Chicago, Illinois, 13 January 1879, by the President of the United States, upon the request of Major Marcus A. Reno, 7th Cavalry, to investigate his conduct at the Battle of the Little Big Horn, 25-26 June, 1876. With a pref. by W. A. Graham.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Reno report on the Battle of the Little Big Horn.
- Harrisburg, Pa., Stackpole Co. 
xxx, 303 p. illus., port., maps (part fold.) 24 cm.
- Little Big Horn, Battle of the, 1876.
- Commonly known as the Reno report.
- Graham, William Alexander, 1875-1954.
Reno, Marcus A. (Marcus Albert), 1835-1889, defendant.
United States. Army. Courts of Inquiry.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|