Contemporary theatre and the Christian faith [by] Kay M. Baxter.
- New York, Abingdon Press [1965, c1964]
112 p. 20 cm.
- Drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Theater -- Moral and religious aspects.
- Previously published in England under the title: Speak what we feel.
"The book is a revised and abbreviated version of a series of lectures delivered in 1959 and 1963 to students of Union Theological Seminary, New York"--p. 5.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|