Every soul is a circus / by Vachel Lindsay ; decorations by the author and George M. Richards.
- Standardized Title:
- Poems. Selections
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1929.
xxxii, 120 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Part One. Every Soul
Part Two. Every Mind
Part Three. Every Heart.
- Illustrated endpapers.
Illustrated blue, white and black title page.
"Set up and electrotyped. Published October, 1929."
"This is a book of precocious children, twelve or fifty years of age."--P. xi.
Blue cloth spine lettered in gilt with mustard colored boards lettered and decorated in black.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bradley, E. Scully (donor) (autograph) (RBC Storage copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Richards, George M. (George Mather), 1880-1958.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|