Forty-five minutes past eight. Ward Morehouse.
- New York, The Dial press, MCMXXXIX .
, 267,  p. 23 cm.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York
- Title printed within decorated border.
Personal story by the author of the column in the Sun "Broadway after dark" written against a background of New York and the theater.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy inscribed "To Willie Priory of the Sun, the U.S. Navy, Jackson Heights and all points East - who contributed in many ways to the writing of this book. Ward Morehouse. New York. June 1942".
- Penn Provenance:
- Priory, William (inscription) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Morehouse, Ward, 1898-1966 (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|