Little Moon of Alban & A Wind from the South : two plays / by James Costigan.
- Other Title:
- Little Moon of Alban
Wind from the South
- New York : Simon and Schuster, 1959. (New York, N. Y. : Manufactured in the United States of America by American Book-Stratford Press)
xi, , 146 p.,  p. of plates. illus. 21 cm.
- Television plays.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Copyright 1959 by James Costigan.
"Jacket design by Miriam Woods."
Red cloth spine lettered in black; blue boards with facsimile of author's signature in lower right hand corner on front cover.
Price from dust-jacket: $3.50.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dust-jacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has stamps "Lyle Leverich" and "The Atheneum Arts Foundation" on front flyleaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Leverich, Lyle (stamp) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Atheneum Arts Foundation (stamp) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Costigan, James, 1928-2007. Wind from the South.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|