Bottoms up, an application of the slapstick to satire, by George Jean Nathan.
- Other records:
- New York, Philip Goodman Company, 1917.
, 73,  p. 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Continued in the Advertising Section
The Queen of the Veronal Ring
Who's who in America
A little child shall lead them
Promenades with Pantaloon
Fanny's second play
Stories of the operas
Three modern dramatists
A French vest pocket dictionary
What you get for your money.
- With half-title.
Black paper boards ruled and lettered in gilt. Black endpapers.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|