At close range / by F. Hopkinson Smith ; illustrated.
- Other records:
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1905. (New York : Trow Directory Printing and Bookbinding Company)
, 260,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- A night out
An extra blanket
A medal of honor
The Rajah of Bungpore
The soldo of the Castellani
A point of honor
A pot of jam.
- "Published, March, 1905."
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Dark green cloth stamped in white and gold on front and spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of F. Hopkinson Smith.
Culture Class Collection copy has ms. annotation at head of 'A Night Out' "Every word of this is drawn from my own experiences - FHS".
- Penn Provenance:
- Smith, Francis Hopkinson, 1883-1915 (autograph) (RBC Culture Class copy)
Van Dyke, William (donor) (RBC Culture Class copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- BAL 18238
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|