The gentle art of dining / by F. Hopkinson Smith.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Wood fire in no. 3.
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1906 [c1905]
 p.,  leaf of plates : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Dinners and dining -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- With half-title.
Title page printed in red and black.
Reprinted from his The wood fire in no. 3.
"American Booksellers' Association, Aldine Association, May 16, 1906. Compliments of the Publishers."
"The Wood Fire in No. 3. Copyright, 1905, by Charles Scribner's Sons."
Parchment spine; gray paper boards with paper label on front.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of F. Hopkinson Smith with ms. annotation "To dine alone is a crime." "Col. Carter".
- Penn Provenance:
- Smith, Francis Hopkinson, 1883-1915 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Van Dyke, William (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- American Booksellers Association.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|