England's remembrancer : a true and full narrative of those two never to be forgotten deliverances, one from the Spanish invasion in '88, the other from the hellish powder plot, November 5, 1605 : whereunto is added the like narrative of that signal judgment of God upon the papists by the fall of the house in Black Friars, London, upon their fifth of November, 1623.
- Other Title:
- The gunpowder treason : being a remembrancer to England of that ancient deliverance ...
A narrative of the visible hand of God upon the papists by the downfal in Black-Fryers, London, anno Christi 1623.
- The fifth edition / collected for the information and benefit of each family by Samuel Clark [sic] ...
- London : Printed for J. Hancock ..., 1713.
, 113,  p. (advertisements on last page) ; 15 cm. (12mo)
- Armada, 1588
Gunpowder Plot, 1605
- (caption title) A narrative of the visible hand of God upon the papists by the downfal in Black-Fryers, London, anno Christi, 1623.
- Separate t.p.: The gunpowder treason : being a remembrancer to England of that ancient deliverance from the horrid plot hatched by the bloody papists, 1606, tending to revive the memory of the fifth of November to every family in the nation ... / By Samuel Clark [sic] ...
- Penn Chronology:
- Clarke, Samuel, 1599-1682.
Clarke, Samuel, 1599-1682.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|