What Eisenhower thinks; edited and interpreted by Allan Taylor.
- New York, Thomas Y. Crowell Company, [c1952]
, 186 p.,  p. of plates illus. 21 cm.
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969.
Presidents -- United States.
Generals -- United States.
- Part I. The Eisenhower Story: Youthful years; Army years; Architect of victory; Fame and duty
Part II. The American Way of Life: Of social teamwork; Of people and government; Of American economics; Of groups and trends
Part III. Guarding the American Ideal: War and peace; The military defense of America; Education - Weapon of democracy; The Citizen - his rightsnd duties
Part IV. America's foreign policy; Communism - Enemy of liberty; Specific questions of foreign policy; Western Europe - Front line of democracy; A United States of Europe; World peace - a balance sheet; The man and the times.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Dwight, Allan. ed.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|