English liberties, or The free-born subject's inheritance : containing Magna Charta, Charta de Foresta, the statute De Tallagio non Concedendo, the Habeas Corpus Act, and several other statutes, with comments on each of them ... with many law-cases throughout the whole / Compiled first by Henry Care, and contiued [sic], with large additions, by W.N. of the Middle-Temple, Esq.
- Other Title:
- Free-born subject's inheritance
- The fifth edition.
- Boston : Printed by J. Franklin, for N. Buttolph, B. Eliot, and D. Henchman, and sold at their shops, 1721.
, 288 p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Great Britain. Laws, etc.
Constitutional history -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Constitutional law.
- "W.N." is William Nelson.
Signatures: A6 B-N12.
Errors in paging: p. 176, 216 misnumbered 761, 116.
- Penn Provenance:
- Wardner, A. (autograph)
G. W. E. (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 2208
- Nelson, William, b. 1653.
Curtis Collection of Franklin Imprints (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|