Centennial of the Territory of Minnesota Exhibition, March 5, 1949-June 15, 1949 : an address by the Hon. Hubert H. Humphrey, senator from Minnesota, on the occasion of the ceremonies at the Library of Congress opening the exhibition celebrating the establishment of the Territory of Minnesota, together with a catalog of the exhibition.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Minnesota, the saga of the North Star State
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Library of Congress. State exhibition catalogs ; 9.
State exhibition catalogs / issued by the Library of Congress ; 
- Government document
iii, 74 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 26 cm.
- Minnesota -- Centennial celebrations, etc.
Minnesota -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
Catlin, George, 1796-1872 -- Exhibitions.
Catlin, George, 1796-1872
- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Minnesota, the saga of the North Star State / by Hubert H. Humphrey
Catalog of the exhibition for the centennial of the Territory of Minnesota in the Library of Congress.
- Cover title: Minnesota.
"The ninth in a series of catalogs of exhibitions commemorating significant anniversaries in the histories of the 48 United States."
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978. Minnesota, the saga of the North Star State.
- Other format:
- Online version: Library of Congress. Centennial of the Territory of Minnesota Exhibition, March 5, 1949-June 15, 1949.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|