A white umbrella in Mexico by F. Hopkinson Smith ; with illustrations by the author.
- Other records:
- Boston and New York, Houghton, Mifflin and Company, Cambridge, The Riverside Press, 1889.
, viii, 227,  p. illus. 19 cm.
- Mexico -- Description and travel.
Smith, Francis Hopkinson, 1838-1915 -- Travel -- Mexico.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New York (State) New York.
United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- A morning in Guanajuato
After dark in Silao
The optals of Gqueétaro
Some peons at Aguas Calientes
The old chair in the sacristy at Zacatécas
In the city's streets
On the paseo
Palm Sunday in Puebla de los Angeles
A day to Toluca
To Morelia with Moon
Pátzcuaro and the lake
Tzintzúntzan and the Titian.
- "Electrotyped and Printed by H. O. Houghton & Company."
White cloth spine with blue-gray paper boards; lettered in gilt with top edge stained gilt.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of author and ms. annotation "I made this trip to see the "Titian" at Tzintzúntzan - Charles Dudley Warner had told me about it. He & F. E. Church had visited it".
- Penn Provenance:
- Smith, Francis Hopkinson, 1838-1915 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Van Dyke, William (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|