Report upon the Third International Geographical Congress and Exhibition at Venice, Italy, 1881 : accompanied by data concerning the principal government land and marine surveys of the world / prepared and submitted by Captain George M. Wheeler, Corps of engineers, U.S. Army, commissioner and delegate.
- Washington, DC : United States Government Printing Office, 1885.
- Conference Name:
- International Geographical Congress (3rd : 1881 : Venice, Italy)
- United States. 48th Congress, 2d Session House. Ex. doc. ; no. 270
586 pages, 11 leaves of plates : maps (some color), 2 folded tables ; 30 cm
- Geography -- Congresses.
- At head of title: War Department, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army.
- United States. ǂb Army. Corps of Engineers.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|