An inquiry into the state of the ancient measures, the Attick, the Roman, and especially the Jewish : with an appendix concerning our old English money and measures of content.
- Other Title:
- Ancient measures
- London : Printed for R. Knaplock, at the Bishop's-Head in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1721.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6000.
, 475,  p. ; 20 cm.
- anon o-ed e.n- ofTh (3) 1721 (A)
- Weights and measures -- Early works to 1800.
Money -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Money -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Anonymous. By George Hooper.--Cf. ESTC.
Printed by William Bowyer.
Errata: p.  at end.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has "By George Hooper, bp. of Bath & Wells" written in ms. under the title.
Culture Class Collection copy has stamp of Library of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Penn Provenance:
- University of Pennsylvania. Library (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 6000.
Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 771
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|