Dictionary of the United States Congress : comp. as a manual of reference for the legislator and statesman / by Charles Lanman.
- 3d ed., rev. and brought down to July 28, 1866.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1866.
- Selected Americana from Sabin's Dictionary ...
- Government document
4 p. l., 600 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Biography.
United States -- Biography.
United States -- Registers.
- By resolution of the Senate of the United States, passed at the First Session of the Thirty-ninth Congress, 1550 copies were ordered to be printed for the use of that body.
Master microform held by: LCP.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|