Readings in modern European history; a collection of extracts from the sources chosen with the purpose of illustrating some of the chief phases of the development of Europe during the last two hundred years, by James Harvey Robinson ... and Charles A. Beard ...
- Boston, New York, Ginn & company [c1908-09]
2 v. 20 cm.
- Europe -- History -- Sources.
- v. 1. The eighteenth century: the French revolution and the Napoleonic period
v. 2. Europe since the Congress of Vienna.
- "We have borrowed to some extent from the second volume of Robinson's Readings in European history."--Pref., v. 1.
Bibliography at end of each volume.
- Beard, Charles A. (Charles Austin), 1874-1948, joint author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|